Following government guidance, many of our stores are now open. Some of our cafes and restaurants are also preparing to fully reopen, as well as our hair salon.
Please note that our retailers and eateries may be working to slightly different timescales for their reopening, as well as reduced or different opening times. They may also be implementing new systems to help everybody to stay safe, so please always check with them directly before setting off.
Some of our cafes and restaurants will continue to offer a take away, click and collect or delivery service only for now.
Updates to our facilities and services
To help keep our customers and colleagues safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities we are currently able to offer.
This includes changes to our toilet facilities, which will be operating at reduced hours. These are:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday: 11am – 3pm
Please visit our Facilities section to find out more.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority, so you might notice extra measures in place when you next visit. These include:
- Hand sanitising station
- New signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others and maintain social distancing
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to support social distancing
Our on-site colleagues have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
We will be carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus