1. The promoter is: British Land of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, United Kingdom, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Letter to Santa.
3. The competition will run from Thursday 15th November at 3.30pm to Monday 17th December at 6pm inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter in Santa’s Post Box situated in the Centre Square at Eden Walk no later than 6pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Competition is entered via submitting your letters in Eden Walks Post Box located in the Centre Square by 17th December 2018.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition entries will be judged by the Centre Management Team (a panel of 4 Judges) based on the correct answer to the question. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
10. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 18th December.
11. One winner will be selected.
12. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 14 years or under, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
14. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
16. There is a limit one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
18. Competition entries cannot be returned.
19. The Prize is one family ticket (x4) to see Rose Theatres Production Hansel & Gretel on Saturday 5th January @ 13.30pm. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. The prize is supplied by Rose Theatre (the "Supplier").
21. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
22. The winner of the competition will be announced via Facebook & Twitter on 18th December.
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
25. If you are the winner of the prize, you will collect your prize on Friday 21st December 2018 @ 11am at Eden Walk Shopping Centre. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
26. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
27. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 2 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
28. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
31. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
32. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.edenwalkshopping.co.uk/privacy-notice
33. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
a. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.